GetRealTime.org is the sole owner of the information collected on this Site. GetRealTime.org will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. GetRealTime.org collects information from you at several different points on our website.
When you visit www.getrealtime.org, you may provide us with different types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our web Site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. It is completely optional for you to participate.
For example, we request information from you when you:
- Request an insurance transaction with us on-line, such as providing information to obtain a surety bond, report a claim, request a certificate of insurance, etc.
- Provide feed back from an on-line survey;
- Complete a credit card transaction with us on-line.
- Provide information for an insurance quotation.
In the instances above, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, credit card information and resume, as well as other similar personal information that is needed to purchase products, register or subscribe for our services and offers.
Web Site Use Information:
If you choose to correspond further with us through e-mail, we reserve the right to retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your e-mail addresses and our responses.
USE OF INFORMATION.
GetRealTime.org will not trade, rent or sell your personal information. We use the personal information we collect for the purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making other products and services available to our customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our web Site, new products or services, and special offers we think you might find valuable. Users who do not wish to receive those mailings (whether e-mail or paper mail) or who believe they are receiving those mailings by mistake can contact GetRealTime.org and request removal from the mailing list by e-mail or toll-free at 1-800-748-0351 between 8:15 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST Monday – Friday.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES.
From time to time we may share the information we collect with agents, contractors or affiliates of GetRealTime.org for the purpose of providing services to GetRealTime.org. We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. We use an outside shipping GetRealTime.org to ship orders, and a credit card processing GetRealTime.org to bill users for goods and services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW.
GetRealTime.org reserves the right to release personal and account information when it believes it is appropriate to comply with the law, other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users or others.
- PUBLIC FORUMS.
GetRealTime.org may in the future provide on-line bulletin boards, forums, and/or chat rooms for users who visit our Site. Be advised that any postings by a user will not be protected or confidential.
GetRealTime.org works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you provide to us. To be sure your connection is secure, look at the lower portion of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) the SSL is active.
THIRD PARTY SITES.
We at GetRealTime.org are concerned about protecting children’s privacy and follow these guidelines regarding personal information we may collect from children:
GetRealTime.org DOES NOT:
- Collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
- Collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
- Distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent.
- Give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent:
- Entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.