Agency Implementation Guide
Real Time is the ability to click on a button from a client file in your agency management system or comparative rater for immediate access to carrier information on that client. The transaction may be a quote, billing inquiry, claim inquiry/loss runs, policy view, endorsements or a request for information. This approach provides a single workflow for servicing or quoting.
- Single, Consistent Workflow for Multiple Carriers saves TIME & MONEY
- Process Policy Transactions from the Client’s File – billing inquiry, quotes,policy view, endorsements, and documentation
- Claims Management from the Client’s File – claims inquiry, first notice of loss,loss runs
- Don’t Have to Remember Passwords – automated logons
- Train Staff on Single Workflow – rather than on multiple carrier websites
- E & O Loss Control – activity record automatically triggered by real-time inquiry/transaction in agency management system
- NO COST for the Agency (for most features)
- Provide SUPERIOR Customer Service – one-click customer inquiry provides immediate response
- Enhance PROFESSIONAL Image and Work Environment of your agency
- Increase SALES – frees up time to proactively sell
The list of real-time functions available keeps growing. Here are the functions currently available (NOTE: All functions are not yet available in all agency management systems or from all carriers. Speak with your vendor and carriers, or check www.acttech.org for what functions are available for your system or from your carriers.)
With the new functionality come new workflows that will save you time and money! (NOTE: Workflows may vary slightly depending upon which system you are using.
Click here to see the functions and workflows.
Now that you understand the benefits and want to implement Real Time in your agency, here is an outline of the steps to take to have a successful implementation and to reap continuing benefits from these real-time tools.
Click here to see how to implement it.